Bongo Cajon, is one type of percussion instrument used in different genres of music all over the world. In fact, drums have been used for many years in different parts of the world to make and enjoy music. Today, options are plentiful in the marketplace to purchase and enjoy the drum design featured in this post.
In this brief article, eight designs of this percussion instrument are presented, and many are sold at significant discount at the links provided, for consumer convenience and enjoyment.
1. Nino Bongo Cajon: This drum features environmentally sustainable rubber wood and a playing surface that offers high and low pitch. As of this writing, this instrument sells at a 42% discount, for less than $45.00.
2. Meinl Snare Bongo Cajon: The features of this instrument include low and high pitch bongo effect and internal snare wires. As of this writing, this drum sells at a 39% discount for less than $65.00.
3. LP Bongo Cajon: This drum has a nice finish and looks like a mini cajon to some consumers. It includes a drawstring bag for easy transporting and storage. As of this writing, this instrument sells at a 38% discount, for less than $50.00.
4. Meinl Percussion Professional Bongo Cajon – Natural/Ebony Black: The features of this drum include a comfortable design and a low and high pitch playing surface. As of this writing, this instrument sells at a 40% discount, for less than $135.00.
5. Meinl Percussion Nino Djembe/Bongo Cajon Combo: Features of this drum combo include a mini djembe and a mini bongo cajon, together with a free pair of mini egg maracas and a free pair of mini claves. As of this writing, this musical combo sells at a 37% discount, for less than $65.00.
6. Tycoon Percussion Bongo Cajon: The features of this instrument include being hand made with hand selected Siam Oak Wood. This drum is a hybrid between a bongo and a cajon drum. As of this writing, this instrument sells at a 38% discount, for less than $105.00.
7. Gon Bops Bongo Cajon Pack: The features of this Gon Bops pack include a handmade bongo cajon made of Peruvian Mohena. This pack also includes wood claves and a carry bag. As of this writing, this combo pack sells at a 41% discount, for less than $135.00.
8. Nino Percussion NINO931R Bongo Cajon, Red: This bongo is made of rubber wood which is environmentally sustainable. It has both high and low pitched playing surfaces, and measures 12 inches long, 6 inches wide, and 7 inches high. As of this writing, this bongo sells at 39% below list price, for about $30.00.
As indicated above, different designs of the drum featured are available in the marketplace for consumers to play and enjoy. We hope the information provided about the eight drums featured in this brief post by CubaUncensored.com, and the convenient shopping options offered at significant discount at the links provided, are helpful to you and help you find the drum that you seek. Enjoy.
Additional Drum Information And Discounts
Djembe For Sale
Congas LP Matador
Congas For Sale
LP Mini Timbales
LP Aspire Timbales
LP Matador Timbales
Timbales LP Tito Puente
Timbales Karl Perazzo
Timbales Gon Bops
LP Aspire Congas
Pearl Travel Conga
Gon Bops Congas
Copyright © 2014 CubaUncensored.com. All Rights Reserved.